Monday, September 23, 2013

Are You Reaching Your Health & Fitness Goals?

Now that kids are back at school, it's time to buckle down with your routines and evaluate where you are on your Wellness Plan.  Are you reaching your health and fitness goals?  Do you even remember your goals or are they forgotten and washed away with summer along with the beach sand from between your toes?   


Let's talk about building a healthier body.  If you asked me to build your dream house, I would ask you many questions.  I would need to know what you want it to look like: how many bedrooms, what kind of floor plan, how many bathrooms, what type of flooring, do you want a fireplace, how many floors and which direction do you want certain rooms to face etc.  Once I have all the answers from you and all the limitations such as budget, location, time frame, zoning etc., then I have my architect design a blueprint.  Once you approve this blueprint, I start building.  One wall, one window, one tile of flooring at a time.  But every now and then, you will want to stop by to see my progress on your dream house, right?  I mean, would you spend all this time and money without checking in to see if I am doing my job right? Together we would determine if this dream house is coming along the way you had hoped it would.  We will find out if we come across any challenges or set-backs like problems with the soil, climate, labor, inspections etc.

When it comes to building a better body, think of your body and its ability to function properly as your dream house. Mike Boblett and I are your builders and Sharon and I are your architects where we will design and present to you a blueprint to help you achieve the healthy body of your dreams.  This blueprint is called your Wellness Plan.  Every time you come in for an adjustment or deep tissue muscle work, we are building your dream body according to your Wellness Plan.

But after every 12 adjustments, you should sit with me for a health re-evaluation or as I call it a "sit down showdown" to see just where you are with your progress.  This re-examination is intended to help evaluate how well you are reaching the goals you set for yourself on your Wellness Plan.  Not only will we look to see how your nervous system function scans are improving, but I will also ask how your symptoms are changing as well as what you are doing outside of our wellness center to be a part of the solution - such as eating, sleeping, exercising and stretching regimen.

If you have not been re-evaluated, please take the time to do so because it is the only way for us to know how well I am doing my job and to help you achieve the results you desire in a timely manner.
Together, let's build your dream body!

At our wellness center, we believe that when you feel great, you will do great in life!  

No comments:

Post a Comment