Monday, September 16, 2013

Patient Success Story: Jason Drew


Age:  31
Date you started with us:  April 1, 2013
Health Challenge: Shoulder Pain
Severity of Symptom (1-10):  7 
Length of Symptom:  7 weeks
How much did it bother you?:  24/ hrs
Therapies tried:  Acupuncture, PT
 
How did it interfere with your life?:  
"Kept me from doing what I love to do, such as gymnastics."
 
Since receiving UTC Chiropractic services, how much do you feel your condition has improved?:  90%
 
Describe how you feel now: 
"I feel great.  I can do all the things I want to do with a bit a caution."
 
Other areas of my health that I have seen improve:  
"Less lower back pain, improved mobility, improved performance, increased energy, decreased stress, more productive at work, better attitude, increase quality of life"
 
How would you rate your experience with our office:  10
Would you refer friends/ family/ colleagues to our office?:  Yes  

No comments:

Post a Comment